DEADLINE: Next Week on Monday, August 31, 2020, at 4:00 pm.
Dear Mustang Students & Parent/Guardians;
I would like to inform you all that we have some IMPORTANT schedule updates apply to all students on our campus as follows:
- Any student who has 6 courses in his/her schedule currently is eligible to request a 7th course by submitting this online SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST FORM by next week on Monday, August 31, 2020, at 4:00 pm.
- Due to the new scheduling limitations, all students (Except seniors who have short credits for graduation per counselor approval) may take up to 7 courses and these will be scheduled in Skyward with synchronized classes ONLY. Counselors will have meetings with students who have 8 courses in their schedules to reduce course numbers from 8 to 7.
- Counselors will use alternative courses for available spots If students have conflicts scheduling 7 courses. If this does not work, then counselors are able to select other courses informing parents and students in the same endorsement plan students are assigned to.
- If a conflict is not solved trying everything as stated in the #2 option, then a student may take the 7th course as an asynchronous learning option on our campus. (Fully Online) This option applies to ONLY students who have conflicts that are not fixed by counselors.
- Senior students who are short of credits for graduation are eligible to take 8 courses per counselor’s approval.
Due to the high volume of workload for counselors, requests received by emails will NOT be taken into consideration.
Please submit your request via online SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST FORM by next week on Monday, August 31, 2020, at 4:00 pm.
Please contact your assigned counselor for further assistance.
Have a wonderful evening!
Mr. Alper Ciftci, M.Ed
Dean of College & Career | Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land
Address: 13522 W. Airport Blvd. Sugarland, TX 77478 | Phone: 2813026445 Ext: 323
Fax: 2813026745 | Website: https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/