Thursday, May 30th
08:10 – 09:00 AM – 9th grade
- 09:00 – 09:45 AM – 10th grade
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM – 11th grade
- 11:00 – 11:40 AM – 12th grade
The ceremony will be held in the school gymnasium.
You can find the President’s Awards Criteria below.
- GPA 4 and above (weighted)
- PSAT or SAT percentile 90 and above
- This award recognizes students that show outstanding educational growth, improvement, commitment or intellectual development in their academic subjects but do not meet the criteria for the Educational Excellence Award. Its purpose is to encourage and reward students who give their best effort, often in the face of special obstacles. Criteria for this award is developed at each school.
The following are examples of criteria for which the President’s Award for Educational Achievement may be presented:
- Show tremendous growth but did not meet all the criteria for the President’s Award for Educational Excellence.
- Demonstrate unusual commitment to learning in academics despite various obstacles.
- Maintain a school record that would have met the school’s selection criteria for the President’s Award for Educational Excellence but illness, personal crisis, or special needs prevented the student from maintaining such high standards despite hard work.