Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Our course selection meetings deadline is extended.
Dear Mustang Students & Parents/Guardians,
Deadline to Set Up Meetings: Friday, March 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Due to the recent school closures, I would like to announce that the deadline for course selection meetings has been extended to Friday, March 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
You now have until that time to set up your meetings or make any edits to your current selections.
- All students must complete the course selection meetings with their assigned counselor by Friday, March 26th, 2021 at 4:00 pm. Failure to meet counselors to complete a course selection process will result in your classes being selected for you by your counselor.
- All students wishing to take DUAL CREDIT class for next year MUST complete the enrollment process by May 7th, 2021 at 4:00 pm. Please click on Apply for Dual Credit to apply for dual credit courses.
- All students wishing to appeal an AP/Dual/Honors or Lab course at HSI – Sugar Land High School MUST complete this form and submit it by Friday, March 26, 2021.
- Students may request a course change according to the following guidelinesby May 7th, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Students will have the opportunity to develop their future plan and courses for high school with the assistance of the Assigned Counselors on
- 8th Grade: Saturday, January 23, 2021 – Friday, February 5, 2021
- High School: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 – Friday, January 22, 2021 and Tuesday, February 9, 2021 – Friday, March 26, 2021
Here is the link to schedule your 1-on-1 meeting by YOUR LAST NAME with your counselor
We believe that collaboration between parents, students, and campus staff are critical for the success of our students, so please do not hesitate to contact your assigned counselor at if you have any further questions.
Course Selection Resources:
- HSI-Sugar Land College & Counseling Website
- Important Deadlines
- Graduation Requirements
- Course Catalog 2021-2022
- Core Courses 2021-2022
- Course Selection Guide
- Advanced Placement (AP/Dual/Honors) Courses Approval Policy
- AP/Dual Credit/Honors (s) Appeal Form
- Schedule Change Online Request Form
Mr. Walter Morgan, M.Ed
Dean of College & Career | Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land
Address: 13522 W. Airport Blvd. Sugar Land, TX 77478Phone: 2813026445 Ext: 323 | Fax: 2813026745 | Website: https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/