READ CAREFULLY!!! How to Register a Dual Credit Class for 2022-2023
Submission DEADLINE: Friday, May 11, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
Dual credit course registration for Academic Year 2022-2023
- Opens on Monday, January 24th, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
- Closes on Friday, May 11, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
for for eligible students.Eligibility Criteria
Students MUST submit the required forms signed by parents/guardians and assigned counselors through
by Friday, May 11th, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
HSI-Sugar Land College & Career Website – Dual Credit (HCC)
HSI-Sugar Land College & Career Website – Dual Credit (Lone Star College)
For more details, please visit our HSI-Sugar Land College & Career Website and contact your assigned counselor.
- All course REQUESTS must be entered in Skyward by Wednesday, March 11, 2022 at 4:00 pm. Document submissions will NOT be taken into consideration without course requests are entered in skyward before March 11, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
- Any application form without parent/guardian and counselor signature will NOT be considered. Please make sure to have them before submission.
- Please do NOT submit any form to your course teacher, front office staff members or counselor. We will ONLY ACCEPT online submissions via Online Registration Form.
- Please make sure to submit 1 enrollment form for EACH DUAL CREDIT COURSE you will be taking next year.
- No submissions will be accepted AFTER the deadline (May 07th, 2021). It is the students’/ parents/guardians` responsibility to ensure that all required information is provided and the request forms are completed by the deadline.
Please let me know if you need any help.
Thanks in Advance
Mr. Walter Morgan, M.Ed
Dean of College & Career | Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land
Address: 13522 W. Airport Blvd. Sugar Land, TX 77478Phone: 2813026445 Ext: 323 | Fax: 2813026745 | Website: https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/