Dual Credit Courses Registration for SPRING 2021
Dear Students & Parents/Guardians,
Hopefully everyone is staying safe and staying well! We are now two weeks out from the beginning of Spring 2021 registration. We encourage uploading as many dual credit documents as possible before Friday, November 13, 2020. That will allow students’ accounts to be prepared ahead of time, maximizing the time available for troubleshooting any potential admissions and registration issues.
Submission DEADLINE: Friday, November 13, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
Dual credit course Registration for Spring 2021 opens on October 19th, 2020 – November 13th, 2020for ONLY the students continuing with dual credit classes listed below:
- AP/Dual English Language (By Lone Star College)
- AP/Dual English Literature (By Lone Star College)
- Dual Economics (By Houston Community College)
- Dual Pre-Calculus (By Lone Star College)
Students who are already placed in these courses listed above in Skyward for Spring 2021 semester MUST submit the required documents signed by parents/guardians and assigned counselors through the online submission forms provided below:
LONE STAR COLLEGE
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Any application form submitted without parent/guardian and counselor signature will NOT be considered. Please make sure to have them before submission.
- Please do NOT turn in any form to either your course teacher, front office staff members or your counselor. We will ONLY ACCEPT online submissions via online submission forms provided above.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to accept any new application. We will consider ONLY submissions by students who are already placed in dual courses in Skyward during the course selection period.
Please contact your assigned counselor if you need any further help.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Mr. Walter Morgan (As known as Mr. Ciftci), M.Ed
Dean of College & Career | Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land
Address: 13522 W. Airport Blvd. Sugar Land, TX 77478Phone: 2813026445 Ext: 323 | Fax: 2813026745 | Website: https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/