Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
We are excited to welcome you to the start of the 2022-2023 school year! We have a lot to look forward to this year! We have prepared this informative letter to convey Harmony’s policies and procedures as they relate to your students’ academic success. Below are some important things to keep in mind as we return to school:
First Day of School
- First Day: As announced earlier, the first day of school will be Monday, August 29th. All students should report to campus by 8:00 AM each day to ensure they do not miss any learning time.
- Contact Information and Address: Our school phone number will remain the same – 281-302 6445. The new address is 13738 Old Richmond Road. Sugar Land, Texas 77498.
We will not be having any short days (Wednesday) for this academic year. Click on the link below to view the bell schedule.
- Backpack: Lockers will not be available to students until the end of the semester. Students are requested to bring CLEAR/MESH BACKPACKS.
- Uniform: If your student does not have a uniform shirt, they can wear a PLAIN BLACK, NAVY BLUE POLO. If you have your previous uniform, you can wear that as well.
Student Schedules can be viewed in your Skyward/Family Access. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with your schedule and room numbers in Skyward. That will allow you to have a smoother transition as you go through the building the first couple of days. Please Click on the link below to view the map of the School with Room Numbers.
The dismissal map will be sent Friday afternoon.
No parking permits will be issued to our students for the first week of our school. Students CANNOT park the campus for the first week of school.
- Carpooling to and from school for the first week is highly recommended. This will allow us to regulate traffic better.
- Please follow the instructions given by authorities,
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended, or block the way. There will be a towing company for this kind of situation.
All after school activities (clubs, academic competitions, athletics and tutorials) will begin on September 5th, 2022. Please communicate with your club advisors for further details. New Students who would like to join a Club, please see that specific Club Advisor next week to register.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If we can help with things like devices, meals, health and mental health, or anything else, check our website at https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/ or call our campus at 281-302-6445 to be directed to the right department.
We would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this stressful yet exciting time. We look forward to having our students back on our campus!
Let’s Go Mustangs!
Dr. Besli – Principal