Harmony Public Schools is dedicated to ensuring that each student is growing academically and prepared for future success. As we look forward to next school year we are focused on ensuring that students are prepared for the next grade level. A recent review of your student’s academic achievement indicates your student may need summer credit recovery classes for some of the classes to be able to promote upper grade level.
Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land will be offering an optional in-person Summer Credit recovery class.
Students who fail from graduation requirement courses will be required to attend summer school (Seniors will receive their diploma once they fulfill their graduation requirements).
Students must achieve an overall cumulative average of 70 or above for all courses to earn a credit.
Summer School Information:
1st Semester Summer Session:
Date/Time: Monday, June 7th – Thursday, June 17th (Either from 9-12 or 1 pm to 4 pm Monday thru Thursday)
2nd Semester Summer Session:
Date/Time: Monday, June 21st – Thursday, July 1st (Either from 9-12 or 1 pm to 4 pm Monday thru Thursday)
How to Enroll in Courses:
- Contact your assigned counselor to determine which courses you will have to complete over the summer for graduation on time.
- Submit the Summer School 2021 for Credit Recovery Sign Up Form by Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Students are NOT allowed to enroll in any courses without their assigned counselors approval.
- All credit recovery courses in summer will be taught in-person.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me any time.
Have a wonderful day!