Course Changes & Dual Credit Enrollment by THIS FRIDAY
Updates & Changes
Dear Students & Parents/Guardians,
I would like to update you on our recent changes and upcoming important deadlines. Please take them into consideration when you want to change some of your course (s).
We recently made some changes on the course catalog for next year as follows. You may also find more information on our website as well.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES & DUAL CREDIT APPLICATIONS
I just wanted to remind you about our course selection process and IMPORTANT DEADLINES for your references as follows:
- All students MUST complete the course selection meetings with their assigned counselor by March 6th, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Failure to meet counselors to complete a course selection process will result in your classes being selected for you by your counselor. Here are the links to schedule meetings below:
- All students wishing to take DUAL CREDIT class for next year MUST complete the enrollment process by March 6th, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Please click on Apply for Dual Credit to apply for it.
- All students wishing to appeal an AP/Dual/Honors or Lab course at HSI – Sugar Land High School MUST complete this form and submit it by Friday, March 6, 2020.
- Students may request a course change according to the following guidelinesby May 8th, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
- Graduation Requirements
- Course Selection Guide
- Course Catalog
- Apply for Dual Credit
- How to Appeal for AP/Dual Credit/Honors/Lab Course (s)
- Schedule/Course Change
- All applications and registrations will be through online forms posted on our HSI-Sugar Land College & Career Counseling Website. Please do NOT send any documents via email. The requests that are sent by emails or handed to any school staff will NOT be accepted.
- No submissions will be accepted AFTER the deadlines. It is the students’/ parents/guardians` responsibility to ensure that all required information is provided and the request forms are completed on time.
- Please submit the DUAL CREDIT registration forms COMPLETELY including required test scores in pdf or png format, a copy of an unofficial transcript (if needed), course subject, catalog #, high school course, contact information, LSC or HCC student ID #, contact information, parent, student, and counselor signatures, etc. Please note that incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please note that failure to meet counselors to complete a course selection process will result in your classes being selected for you by your counselor.
Please let your assigned counselor know if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Mr. Alper Ciftci, M.Ed
Campus Head Counselor | Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land
Address: 13522 W. Airport Blvd. Sugarland, TX 77478
Phone: 2813026445 Ext: 323 | Fax: 2813026745 | Website: https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/